Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Exciting events

Well, as the release date for my CD approaches, there is much excitement in the Jamison camp. Last night I did a radio interview on Rapture Ready Radio and had a good time doing that. Many thanks to Matt at RRR for his kind words and for having me on. One of my favorite worship artists Jared Anderson was recently on the show...so I feel I am in good company. You can visit their site above to hear it or simply click here to listen to the interview and to "First Woman" as broadcast.
I have been gaining a small fan base on Jango radio over the past week. My songs have been played over 1500 times! I have been getting notifications all week from fans in over 10 different countries! How cool is that! I hope to begin going out and playing different venues soon. I have a couple of events on the books already.
Feb. 18th 8pm @ Wheat State Pizza, across from PSU in Pittsburg, KS.
March 5th @ "The Love Bubble" in the Pittsburg Meadowbrook mall. 6-8pm.
There will be a radio promo for that even broadcast on 99.1 KSEK FM radio in the week leading up to the event. Please come out if you get a chance. I will have CD's on hand at both events.
I am also looking to book events wherever will host me. So if you know of any churches, organizations of coffee houses...whatever! Please visit my website to contact me directly.
Thanks for reading! - Jamison

1 comment: