Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Things happening

As I continue to seek God on the direction for this time in my life, He continues to tell me not to get discouraged. You see, God knows me better than anyone. He knows that I am a terrible public speaker. I cannot play guitar and talk at the same time. I know that sounds strange as I can sing and play all day long. But as I go out into the world and play music, I am woefully aware that I will indeed have to speak to groups of people. Most of the time I will not know anyone in the audience. One would think this would make it easier, but I wonder.
I look forward to how God may use me to "speak to people" in a group setting. I am confident that the music will speak volumes. Thus, I will continue to promote the music as it promotes the truths of God. I will trust Him for the words to say and who to say them to. I welcome any opportunity to play. Bring on those living rooms! Down with comfort zones. - Jamison

1 comment:

  1. I think that God will give you the grace to speak to these people. You are so passionate about what you are doing that once you start speaking, you will be just fine. The whole Sanders/Bannon clan are so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete