Friday, January 29, 2010

Anticipation

I just received the tracking number for the package containing my proof copy of my CD. It is basically the completed project all done up and ready for stores, I just have to listen to it, look over all the artwork, lyric sheets and then make noted on any needed changes. I then send it back to the company and it is ready for print. This means I should be able to get copies as soon as the second week in February! I cannot wait to get it released. Copies will be available as soon as I get them from my website . The actual release date will be in about 3 months. Then it will be available on iTunes and in stores. I am stoked about getting closer to the final product. Please pray for this project, that is reaches those who need to hear it. - Jamison

No comments:

Post a Comment