Monday, January 25, 2010


Well, one more week and I will be in possession of a hard copy of my CD to go over. Once I have approved the cover art, insert artwork and lyric sheets, the CD will be ready for production. I am very much looking forward to getting started playing events and doing some radio spots. My website is up and running now. Many thanks to Keith Marshall of Marshall Graphics. Still more content to go up. Soon people will be able to order the CD directly from the site and pay via Credit card or paypal account. Keep checking the site for updates.
I have some time off after my long weekend at work and I am working on some new songs. I am often bewildered at the timing that God has. I wrote a single line down this weekend to remind me of an idea that I had, then it was like God just took the pen and started writing. It was about a man sitting in a restaurant observing a woman in obvious pain then watching her slip out the door without hearing the gospel. How often do we see such things but ignore the urging of God to act upon them. We are here for one reason...to tell all we see the good news! Why are we so afraid to do that? Why do we let those opportunities slip away...it is simple. Do not try to save them, just tell them about what Jesus did for you...He will do the saving part.

4 comments: